Friday, December 21, 2012

Gabby's Handmade Soap.

I love handmade soaps! I love them even more when they are from local businesses rather that mass produced soaps at supermarkets.

This shop was tucked away in a little plaza in Old Town. All the times that I have been in Old Town I had never seen this store. One day I went to explore the nooks and crannies of Old town and that is how I found Gabby's handmade soaps. There are specialty soaps too. Just to name a few soap for dogs, soap for colds, bug bites, skin conditions, shaving soaps, shampoo, massage oils, bath salts, and even laundry soap that can last for 100+ loads. So whenever you are in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Stop by Gabby’s Handmade Soaps. There are signs that say soap flowers once you see that then you have found it.

I recommend the blueberries soap and papaya soap. The soap smells so good and lasts long too! A tip: with this and any other soap, do not leave soap on areas that are wet or where water easily accumulates. Doing so will result in the soap wearing down faster.


No comments:

Post a Comment