Saturday, January 5, 2013

Manic Panic Enchanted Forest Review.

So I decided to ring in the New Year with a new hair color. I chose Enchanted Forest.
First I bleached my hair.This is the bleach result.



So my hair turned really light blonde at the roots.Then golden blonde,orange red and some parts of the ends didn't turn blonde so they look darker.

The Color.



I first thought that the color was going to be a super dark green.As I applied it,it was more of a teal color.

A few days later...

My hair isn't purely Enchanted Forest because I didn't remove the yellow and etc.I left the color on for three hours and used heat. But I love the color!It may look a little worn because I haven't washed my hair in a week and have been using a dry shampoo spray and the powder of the shampoo kinda dulls out the color.


No comments:

Post a Comment