Saturday, November 10, 2012

Knock 'em Dead Total Look Kit Review.




 Step-by-step cards.
This kit includes:Spectral pressed powder,eyelashes,white creme base and highlighter,Raven eyeshadow,jet black creme eyeliner,red lip lacquer,black lip lacquer,lip liner in Raven,1 dual-ended eyeliner applicator,1 shadow applicator,1 lip brush,1 face sponge,and three step-by-step guides.
Swatches of the products:

 Lip liner in Raven.
Black lip lacquer,red lip lacquer.
 White shadow/base,Raven eyeshadow.
 Spectral powder.
Top:lip brush,eye liner brush,shadow brush and lip liner.

I love this kit!The lip lacquers can be applied for a sheer or bold effect.The shadows are silky and last a long time on their own.They can also be worn with a primer.The spectral powder is super white it can be layered on for a paler effect.The lip lacquers can also be layered on for more intense color.But they do have a crayon like taste/scent.I love the brushes! They are great to work with and fairly easy to clean.I clean them with a deep moisturizing conditioner then I rinse them.(I don't submerge them in water) I then put them to dry on a towel.I have used the eyelashes and they stick for a little,if they are removed several times then the glue will not work.Eyelids have to be clean and dry.I use extra eyelash glue since they don't hold well after several uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment